Des nouvelles de Jim Hurst

A place for non-French speakers to communicate with the French Bluegrass scene
Mathilde
Des nouvelles de Jim Hurst

Messagepar Mathilde » mar. 05 mai 2009, 18:47

Je suis ravie d'être le porte-parole de Jim ! Voici ce qu'il m'envoie pour que je transmette :

<< To the wonderful folks who attended La Grange Rouge music camp:
I want to say a sincere thank you to all of you for allowing me to come to France and be a part of such a great event. My wife, Judy, and I had a great time there and your warm, friendly hospitality and positive, smiling energy added to the wonderful countryside and ambience of your wonderful country to give us an unforgettable trip. I will always remember your kindness and seemingly endless tolerance of our non-French speaking presence. Tres Tres Bon, and merci beaucoup!!

Thank you to all the volunteers and staff there for all you do and did to make La Grange Rouge a success.

Thank you also to the attendees of my guitar master class, for your patience and endulgence, attention and eagerness to allow some of my opinions and ideas to reach you. I had a great time with you and I hope something I said or displayed helps you in a positive way.

May your minutes, hours, and days be filled with good health, endless happiness, cherished fellowship, and sincere shared music. I hope to return someday, and look forward to that opportunity.

Viva La France!!!
>>

Il est adorable, non ? Bises, Jim !

grassmatinee

Messagepar grassmatinee » mar. 05 mai 2009, 22:37

MASTERCLASS (pics).
8)
En bleu, il suffit de cliquer, c'est hypertexte...
BLUEGRASS DELUXE ®
WONDERGRASS