Visit September 7th - 14th

A place for non-French speakers to communicate with the French Bluegrass scene
Steff
Visit September 7th - 14th

Messagepar Steff » lun. 19 août 2013, 17:51

Bonjour from Kentucky! I will be traveling to Puteaux for work on September 7th and leaving on the 14th so I will miss the festival unfortunately. Are there any other gigs or jams in the city during the week? Thank you in advance!

GeoBar

Re: Visit September 7th - 14th

Messagepar GeoBar » lun. 19 août 2013, 20:32

Hello

Alas you'll also miss, except if you stay 2 more days, an important event in the South West but not too far from Paris :
http://www.france-bluegrass.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3132
( translation of the post using Google translate is almost as readable as my gibberish )

Some english speaking people come every year.
S'il vous manque quoi que ce soit, n'hésitez pas à m'en faire part, je vous expliquerai comment s'en passer.

Steff

Messagepar Steff » mar. 20 août 2013, 04:14

I think you would have done a MUCH better job than Google translate :) Thank you for the info and I would love to go but there's just no chance this year - I have to get back to work for a week before going to IBMA in North Carolina. :D Hopefully I will be able to make it back again with my husband and pick some!

GeoBar

Messagepar GeoBar » mar. 20 août 2013, 07:45

Thank you. The dates of southwesterner Bluegrassers are on the blog : Bluegrass en Gascogne.

See you someday ( French Bluegrass world is minuscule )
S'il vous manque quoi que ce soit, n'hésitez pas à m'en faire part, je vous expliquerai comment s'en passer.